facing some issues in responsive mode:
1 – problem with tabs https://screencast.com/t/AfcngvTbQlOk
below 768px they drop after the products – and https://screencast.com/t/g2MNQliFq4 that looks like something is broken. Any way to keep them on top or any other solution?
2 – when I scroll the site on my iphone8, ios13 it blinks with white color and the content disappears https://share.icloud.com/photos/04hiCxSmY_nuvDnnsDcZSU3Pg
Mostly seen on products page.
3 – a question: any way to make footer shorter? I mean the toggle for responsive footer with accordeon?Site URL: hidden Theme version: 6.2
– Admin info (wp-admin URL, username, password)
I will check this problem for you.
hi, please find below
1) Please check our demo https://xstore.8theme.com/demos/2/electron01/ There is no bug, it is predefined functionality of these tabs.
Try to use Tabs element of Massive Addons plugin – https://massive.mpcthemes.net/tabs/
2) Try to disable all the third-party plugins, that do not come bundled with our theme, and check how it works then.
3) There is no such possibility for Footer static block, unfortunately.
1) okay, strange behavior imho. Thanks for the tip.
2) http://tinyurl.com/rm2kdp9 I turned off all the plugins I’ve installed even some of yours – nothing helps. Seems like it depends on smart sticky header. Yes! I just turned off the smart sticky header and used simple sticky header and it works perfect! Please fix the bug.
3) Could be a good feature suggestion then 😉
1) Thanks for your reply.
2) I’ve sent this bug to our technicians. It will be fixed and included in one of the next theme updates.
3) Noted. If you have any other feature requests or suggestions, please post them here – https://www.8theme.com/forums/xstore-wordpress-support-forum/xstore-features/
What a pleasure to see how your team works! Regular theme updates, fast response, good job, thanks!
We are grateful to you for your kind words 🙂
Please write us good feedback here – https://themeforest.net/item/xstore-responsive-woocommerce-theme/15780546/comments
You must be logged in to reply to this topic.Log in/Sign up
One standard license is valid only for 1 project. Running multiple projects on a single license is a copyright violation.