after a conversation with xstore support in chat,i make here some questions.
I had some issues with my search form to the header because does not displayed the results for the category selected.
After intervention of support,now it displays the correct results but it still have some problems:
1)Delays enough and for the categories that there is not result,does not displays anything instead of display that there is not result.
2)Also when the results are displayed the list of categories is hiding and i can’t select again easily.
3)Also,can you please tell me from where your support have fix the previous problem with the categories on search form?
4)Also,is it possible to search by SKU?
5)A question about dimension of products:
is preferable to use the same exactly dimensions for the images?
The problem is that there are images oblong and to width
so how is possible to adapt them?
6)At the end,we have activated the theme in some demo sites,like this.
You can understand that by the name of the website.
Can you reset the activations because all of them was demo?
Thank youSite URL: hidden
1)We’ll improve search in next update
3) These files were changed to fix search form http://prntscr.com/e9i85g
4) By default there is no search by SKU. If you want to search by SKU you need to look for the additional plugin.
5) Either use all the images with the same dimensions or enable hard crop option in WooCommerce settings http://prntscr.com/e9i66w More information about image settings you can find here https://docs.woocommerce.com/document/fixing-blurry-product-images/
For the 1) so until next update there is not way to say that there are no results
For the 2) that you have fixed,were edited the same files that you send me to screenshot ?
For the 4) wich is the additional plugin that you told me?
1) If this is critical I could send you pre-release archive to update theme.
2) I have changed style.css file
4) It would be better to ask WooCommerce support about search plugins that are compatible and work great with WC plugin.
You must be logged in to reply to this topic.Log in/Sign up
One standard license is valid only for 1 project. Running multiple projects on a single license is a copyright violation.
The message was successfully sent
Your shopping cart is empty