I installed Legenda last week and just finished the setup and customisations in the code. However, there are still some minor issues I cannot solve myself. I am in Germany and for legal reasons I must run some plugins, so I am “stuck” to Woocommerce 2.2.10 (what I am happy with btw). Hope you can fix or at least indicate what to look for:
– “Cart is empty” and “no products were found” pages do not translate to other laguages (I am running WPML)
– in the search pop-up, the “product ->” or other category links always link to the standard language, not to the currently chosen
– I am running my shop for wholesale customers as well, using a plug in showing other prices. When activating this, all works fine but the prices shown in the cart widget are wrong: The item prices are with VAT (supposed to be not) and the total is based on the end-customer price. If there is no fix, at least I would like to turn the widget off for certain user-roles. I did not manage this in CSS, so hope you can help.
– Your latest version of the theme is not compatible with Woocommerce 2.2.10, will the next update be?
– I am running a plugin controling the input quantities and steps for logged-in users (wholesales who are supposed to buy certain quantities). Two issues here: When the plugin is active, the AJAS add-to-cart on the shop page (the thnumbnail page) shows circles until eternity, moreover, (when AJAX switched off) it won’t add the chosen quantity to the cart, always 1 – on the product page it works well. Somehow your add-to-cart button works different to the one in the twentyfifteen theme, because there it works. I know you don’t garuantee for other plugins, however a hint would be good.
Other than that I am more than happy, the above could make my site perfect!