Thanks for your attention first of all.
– I have translated most of the theme except 2 words. Select option and add to cart. How can I do it?
– If I want to update the theme it gives me an error and does not let me
– When I update elementor sometimes it gives me error 403.
– How can I do what I attach in the photo?
Site URL: hidden Theme version: 7.2.3 WooCommerce version: latest
– Sync translation of the theme, WooCommerce, and XStore Core plugin – https://xstore.helpscoutdocs.com/article/103-translation-files-update , then find and translate these strings.
– Could you provide a screenshot of the error? Try to update via FTP – https://xstore.helpscoutdocs.com/article/63-theme-update
– Read this article – https://elementor.com/help/publish-update-button-not-work/
– Theme Options > Header builder > Cart settings – https://prnt.sc/xt8tse
– ok. I,ll do it in that way
– The error:Ha ocurrido un error al actualizar XStore Core: No se ha podido descomprimir el paquete. PCLZIP_ERR_BAD_FORMAT (-10) : Unable to find End of Central Dir Record signature
Desactivando el modo de mantenimiento…
– ok to the elementor
– It dosen´t work. I do same but dosent work. Look my picture:
Thanks for the reply.
The error:Ha ocurrido un error al actualizar XStore Core: No se ha podido descomprimir el paquete. PCLZIP_ERR_BAD_FORMAT (-10) : Unable to find End of Central Dir Record signature
– Try to (1) deactivate theme in XStore > Dashboard and activate it again using your purchase code. (2) After that you need to go to WP Dashboard > Updates > press “check updates” link to force check and clear cached links and only after that try to (3) update theme and XStore core plugin.
OR update the theme via FTP – https://xstore.helpscoutdocs.com/article/63-theme-update
It dosen´t work. I do same but dosent work. Look my picture:
– Your site under maintenance mode, so we can’t check it. Could you provide temporary wp-admin access?
Do you mean this area https://prnt.sc/xuri5i does not persist in Off-Canvas? https://prnt.sc/xurj8h – make sure you added Cross-Sells for products, for example – https://prnt.sc/xurlpl https://docs.woocommerce.com/document/related-products-up-sells-and-cross-sells/
Nothing impossible. I’m desperate
It won’t let me update the topic. Now I get an error in blue.
Impossible to translate the word relad product. The rest all.
I get an error with the plugin element 403.
Let’s go one by one.
1) As I can see, the theme is updated on your site – https://prnt.sc/y02lzu It is the latest version.
2) Related products – https://prnt.sc/y02nbb
I’ve created a translation for XStore Core plugin, so now you can translate https://prnt.sc/y02oix > https://prnt.sc/y02ou8
3) Have you read the article of the Elementor plugin about the 403 error? I’ve published this page using Elementor without any problem – https://prnt.sc/y02rl9 Is it solved?
You must be logged in to reply to this topic.Log in/Sign up
One standard license is valid only for 1 project. Running multiple projects on a single license is a copyright violation.