I just noticed that after update to 5 version of theme some parts got untranslated. The My Account pop-up and cart page . I use loco translate and when I try to edit Theme Child and hit save I get this:
Error: document.documentElement.className = document.documentElement.className + ‘ yes-js js_active js’. Check console output for debugging information
The rest of the site and translations made are ok.
Can I do something about this ?
Also I noticed now the product price is below title, could be possible to have the price area right above the quantity selection and purchase button area? I looked trough settings and didn’t find any option on that.
Thank you!Theme version: 188.8.131.52 WooCommerce version: 3.5.6
1) If you face problems with translation, you need to be sure that your translation files are synchronized. Button Sync (Loco Translate plugin http://prntscr.com/glemdq) allows you to synchronize your translation file with pot file.
Error: document.documentElement.className = document.documentElement.className + ‘ yes-js js_active js’. Check console output for debugging information – do you have this problem if all 3rd party plugins disabled?
3) You can display the price here http://prntscr.com/mkwtml by adding this code in functions.php of your child theme
remove_action('woocommerce_single_product_summary', 'woocommerce_template_single_price', 10); add_action('woocommerce_single_product_summary', 'woocommerce_template_single_price', 30);
1) Right after loco translate edit page opens I hit Sync and looks like sincing and get this message:
“OK: Merged from xstore.pot. 14 new strings added. 15 obsolete strings removed”
If I hit sync again I get this: “OK: Already up to date with xstore.pot”
Then even if I don’t do any other actions or changes and hit save I get the same above mentioned error.
And when I leave the page I get the message “Changes not saved, Leave the page? ”
2) If I disable all plugins the shop will stop working. The problem appeared right after update from 4 to 5 version of xstore. Everything is translated ok except few words from cart page and the log in pop over when I hover my account on top right. After login the pop over is translated ok.
Could be anything I can do about that?
3) Works perfect, thank you!
Usually, Loco Translate works for all websites without any troubles. This problem may be caused by an additional plugin or your server because it can’t complete the AJAX request to save the file. You need to temporarily disable plugins that do not come bundled with our theme (woocommerce and plugins from this list do not have any conflicts with the Loco Translate https://xstore.helpscoutdocs.com/article/36-included-plugins) and check if the translation can be saved then.
Do you have the problem with a default theme activated on your site? We are theme support and are able to help with problems strictly related to our theme only.
If the problem doesn’t relate to additional plugins or theme, you need to contact your server and ask to check the server side.
Let us know the result.
Thank you for the response. I will investigate further and let you know. Anyway, I use only Xstore theme, I did not installed any other plugins or made other changes, the problem appeared right after upgrading xstore theme from 4 to 5 (you helped me do that).
Theme update should not cause this issue. Check the server error logs, do you have any errors there? Maybe it helps to understand what is the reason of the problem.
You must be logged in to reply to this topic.Log in/Sign up
One standard license is valid only for 1 project. Running multiple projects on a single license is a copyright violation.
The message was successfully sent
Seems you did not register purchase code for XStore WordPress Support Forum to be able to create a topic on this forum.