2. Also, I have tried putting the ‘Shop Now’ Feature as on the Default Home page on my Slider Revolution, but to no avail.
I have tried importing it, but that doesn’t work. Overall, I cannot get a link (like on the Home page) within the slider on my Home page: neither on a button (like ‘SHOP NOW’), nor on the image as a whole.
3. Thirdly, I would like to know how to adjust the sizes on my images: after many, many attempts to get it right, I still cannot get the right size. For instance, the images on the Default Home page are 1600 x 545 px. Even if I make my image that size, it is still cropped (e.g. the head is cut off in part).
How do get this right? Thank you
1. The bubbles are added as an image layer and animation is set for it:
2. “Shop now” button was added in text layer with the code
<a href='#' class='btn medium btn-white'>SHOP NOW</a>
3. Please specify what images you’re talking about. Please show a screenshot.
You can take screenshots and upload them to any web storage (dropbox, google, etc.) and provide links.
As I see image is shown properly https://www.dropbox.com/s/kuduc1qr3wdh5bp/Selection_225.jpg?dl=0 .
What devices do you have problem?
On my MacBook Pro and on my iMac I have the same issue.
If I make my MacBook Pro screen very small, I can see that the same issue will occur in the mobile view:
Try to change slider sizes in Revolution Slider settings, edit your slider and set sizes for different layouts http://storage3.static.itmages.com/i/16/1214/h_1481717371_6411067_7be2090ca5.jpeg .
Thank you Eva.
I have difficulties in doing this: the issue is that I can’t get the right view on the mobile, since the slider keeps getting the woman’s back rather than here full face and body together with the ring in the middle. Do you know which settings I should use?
I’ve changed slider sizes for mobile layout http://storage8.static.itmages.com/i/16/1214/h_1481744795_4053835_6bfe9b28ea.jpeg and it’s shown like this now http://storage9.static.itmages.com/i/16/1214/h_1481744824_4056898_57d489c2d8.jpeg .
Please check on your side on mobile.
Unfortunately, I saw that the image does not respond well to this change. I would like to show you, but the mobile view on my laptop has also changed to the old mobile view. https://www.dropbox.com/s/47t847xdpqjgrr1/Schermafbeelding%202016-12-14%20om%2021.00.18.png?dl=0.
When I can get the Royal Theme mobile view to work on my main site atelierchristian.nl, I will show you.
You must be logged in to reply to this topic.Log in/Sign up
One standard license is valid only for 1 project. Running multiple projects on a single license is a copyright violation.
The message was successfully sent
Your shopping cart is empty