just a few questions…
1) I have the slider activated on the home page, what is the best way of changing the height of the image as I find it too big?
2) If I decide to de-activate the slide I notice the content below the vanigation is too close, needs to have a gap … what is the best way of doing this.
1) Please go to the slider settings and select grid width and height as on the sceenshot http://prntscr.com/6j1bsx.
2) Please clarify your request with more details
With best regards
thanks Brian for answering question 1)
2) if I disable the slider on the home page I notice that the content under the main navigation is close to the navigation bar, how to adjust margin top of the content.
Usually you can adjust content in VC row settings (row margin and padding). Please provide us with wp-admin credentials in case this will not help you.
You must be logged in to reply to this topic.Log in/Sign up
One standard license is valid only for 1 project. Running multiple projects on a single license is a copyright violation.
The message was successfully sent
Your shopping cart is empty
Seems you did not register purchase code for WooPress WordPress Support Forum to be able to create a topic on this forum.