I want to be able to choose the single product view template by product.
What is the way to do it?
I try to do it here:
but nothing is changing really.Site URL: hidden Theme version: 9.0.2
Hello, @shahar klamka,
Thank you for purchasing our theme and for reaching out to our support center.
We apologize for any inconvenience caused. We would like to inform you that our Xstore theme offers three options for selecting the single product layout.
1. For each individual product layout
2. For the default single product page layout, applicable to all products
3. For the custom single product builder layout, applicable to all products
1. In order to use the single product layout for each individual product, you must first turn off the Single Product Builder under XStore > Theme Options > Woocommerce (Shop) > Single Product Builder. Please refer to the image provided here: https://ibb.co/phFQRwh. Then, you must edit the product > 8Theme Product Options > Single Layout > choose/select the Product Layout that best suits your requirements and Save the settings. For a better reference, please refer to the image provided here: https://ibb.co/4WCSR1Z.
2. For the default pre-built single product page layout, applied on all the products globally on your site. If you would like to use this, simply navigate to XStore > Theme options > Woocommerce (Shop) > Single product page > Single product layout and select the page layout that best suits your needs. Please refer to the image provided here: https://ibb.co/C59xx44
3. For the Custom Layout Single Product Builder applied on all the products globally on your site and you can use create multiple layouts and assign them to different products using Multiple Templates as per your requirements.
You must turn on the Single Product Builder under XStore > Theme Options > Woocommerce (Shop) > Single Product Builder > Layout and set/build the layout according to your requirements. Please refer to the image provided here: https://ibb.co/gPnmbV3 , this will apply globally on all the products on your site.
For applying that template to an individual product or category, please click on “Multiple Templates” and create or assign the condition to apply that template to the particular category or product: https://postimg.cc/47S2rsv9
Like this: https://ibb.co/D9ysV8f you can apply that template to the particular category of the product and then all the products of that particular category will work on the same layout
The topic ‘Single product template view to different products’ is closed to new replies.
One standard license is valid only for 1 project. Running multiple projects on a single license is a copyright violation.