1. How can I change the size of the picture (product) on the single product page. I need the area of the product to be smaller (470 x 512).
I have uploaded the picture 1000 x 1000 as I want to have zoom effect.
Any changes of the picture size in admin panel > Woocommerce > Settings > Products tab > Product Image Sizes don’t work even after I regenerate thumbnails.
2. Do I need to upload all pictures with the same proportion and the same size or there is settings somewhere to set a fixed size for single product page picture?
3. What does Hard Crop do? I don’t see any changes when it is checked or not.
4. Is there any way I can add “add to cart” button to my landing page and it will add the product directly without going to product description page? I have only products with variations (sizes), so need to choose the size first.
5. Does this theme have a landing page template?
Thank you very much in advance.
Site URL: hidden Theme version: Legenda
Content is visible for topic creator and support staff only.
2. You should upload images with similar dimensions, for example, this product “Okeana Rashguard” has small image size for featured image, that’s why it’s displayed incorrectly when zoom is enabled. Upload images with original sizes 1000px * 1000px approximately, but not 300px * 400px.