I have 3 issues, two of which are being caused by the first:
1. The left and right arrows on the single product page (next to product description at the top of the page, are showing products that are out of stock (I have set woocommerce not to display out of stock items).
2. I have woocommerce product bundles enabled. On these products, the add to cart button is not removed, it is simply a slightly lighter colour than the active buttons. It does not display “out of stock” anywhere on the page.
3. On single products that are out of the “add to basket” button is missing. However, it’s not replaced with “Currently out of stock.” As these out of stock items are only being displayed when the arrrow is clicked at the top of the single product page, I’d like to know how to:
1. Remove the greyed out Add to Baseket button
2. Replace with “Currently out of stock” or similar.
Please advise how to fix thanks
Please take our apologies for delay.
1. This issue has been forwarded to our developer team to fix it in the next theme update.
2. Could you please send us a direct link on your site where we can see the issue.
3. Remove this css code http://prntscr.com/eqddjm in Theme Options > Custom CSS > Global Custom CSS.
In your last reply you sent entirely different site link than in the first request. The site https://centenaryhire.com.au/ uses TheLeader theme but from the beginning we have been talking about Royal theme, so please create new topic with the issue in appropriate forum thread https://www.8theme.com/forums/theleader-support-forum/ to prevent misunderstandings. Thank you.
You must be logged in to reply to this topic.Log in/Sign up
One standard license is valid only for 1 project. Running multiple projects on a single license is a copyright violation.