I have 3 issues, two of which are being caused by the first:
1. The left and right arrows on the single product page (next to product description at the top of the page, are showing products that are out of stock (I have set woocommerce not to display out of stock items).
2. I have woocommerce product bundles enabled. On these products, the add to cart button is not removed, it is simply a slightly lighter colour than the active buttons. It does not display “out of stock” anywhere on the page.
3. On single products that are out of the “add to basket” button is missing. However, it’s not replaced with “Currently out of stock.” As these out of stock items are only being displayed when the arrrow is clicked at the top of the single product page, I’d like to know how to:
1. Remove the greyed out Add to Baseket button
2. Replace with “Currently out of stock” or similar.
Please advise how to fix thanks
Site URL: hidden Theme version: 2.9 WooCommerce version: 2.6.14
Content is visible for topic creator and support staff only.