Hello, I have this issue with my Xstore Theme i just bought.
– The Single product images, when clicking on the image to view on screen, it does not go back when clicking on the cancel button.
– When I Add Product Images and Product gallery images, all the images I add as gallery images show behind the product image by default, so I had to remove all my gallery images.
– When I activate Slider, the related products show double images.
Please I really need to get this thing fixed.
1) I see that you use Elementor. Edit any page using Elementor and go to Site settings > Lightbox and disable Image lightbox option https://prnt.sc/13cscer
2), 3) Provide us with WP Dashboard and FTP access to take a closer look at the issue. Also, create product with the gallery to allow us to check the issue.
Thanks for your response.
i deactivated the lightbox and still face the same issue.
Below is the login detail of my backend.
Please, never provide private information our of the Private content area! Because then it’s visible for all the visitors.
1) Issue is caused by builder of the WooLentor – WooCommerce Elementor Addons + Builder plugin. If option is disabled https://gyazo.com/0b220cf18c2fe14550d471e6044417d4 everything works fine. Contact plugin author to fix the issue with the double popup.
2), 3) Provide us with link to product where you have the mentioned issue, please. And don’t forget about FTP access to your site if you still have a problem with the gallery and related products after disabling the option of the mentioned plugin.
Hello, I still Face the same issue. Now my related products on a single product page show products from different categories, I want them to show products only from the same subcategory.
And also the slider does not work so it has forced me to keep only one image for my products. please if you can help me fix these issues today.
It looks that you did not read the full text of my last message.
2) Could you please provide us with a link to the product where you have the mentioned issue with the related products images and FTP access to your site?
3) Related Products is a section that pulls products from your store that share the same tags or categories as the current product, not just categories and it’s not related to theme but to WooCommerce plugin https://docs.woocommerce.com/document/related-products-up-sells-and-cross-sells/#section-3
Dear Support theme. doe the related product issue I have managed to resolve it my own way.
Now the only issue I face is the issue now is the issue of. if I add product gallery images, instate for it to come Horizontally under the name product image, all of them comes vertically. so for that case I had to remove all the product gallery images for all products. I need this issue solved. i added a link to one product to show u as a sample.
Thanks for the reply.
Clear cache and check now (Theme Options > WooCommerce > Single product page > Single product layout > Product Gallery Slider > Enable).
Hello, after that fix it was working fine. all of a sudden today again which I have a big promotion on my website I realized the same gallery slider images are not working anymore. please I need an urgent fix, or I am forced to change the theme. this is getting out of my hands.
Hello please, i have an issue. on mobile devices, the menu is not responsive, as it has to be clicked several times before it opens up. please I need that solved
I checked your site and don’t see problem with the mobile menu https://gyazo.com/77a6cc9b6c4919d17ce979bfa427cacc
Hi the mobile menu only work or stay sticked when the page is fully loaded,
Yes, and it’s normal. You can’t open the mobile menu if page is still loading because script does not work while page is loading, it should be fully loaded.
You must be logged in to reply to this topic.Log in/Sign up
One standard license is valid only for 1 project. Running multiple projects on a single license is a copyright violation.