I’ve just setup the Legenda to my new brand e-commerce site. I have three questions for now.
1) I would like to create several ‘shop’pages on tab bar. How can I give shop attributes to these pages rather than a blog page or post page?
2) I’ve uploaded the demo version. But slider is not working at all.
3) There are updates. Anything to do?
legenda/woocommerce/cart/cart-item-data.php version 2.1.0 is out of date. The core version is 2.4.0,
legenda/woocommerce/single-product/add-to-cart/variable.php version 2.3.0 is out of date. The core version is 2.4.0,
Thank you for ur help,Theme version: 2.9 WooCommerce version: 2.4.6
1. Sorry, but your question is unclear. Could you please describe with more details and show us screenshots?
Also you didn’t provide your site url.
2. Go to Revolution Slider > open settings of your slider > Click “SlideShow-Auto” and resave the settings. After that check the slider.
3. You need delete those files as they are removed in the latest theme version.
1) On demo, there is just one page named
shop. It is possible to create some subpages under the shop. But rather than subpages, one my tab bar I would like to see all pages with the shop attributes. I am giving my site url and details on private section.
2) I am sorry but could not find sth like
3) I downloaded the template yesterday. OK deleted two files.
Thank you for your support.
1. Unfortunately only one Shop page can be used. You can create categories in Products > Categories section.
2. I’ve fixed the issue with the slider. Please clear browser cache and check.
Thank you Jack.
1) I’ve created the categories but do not know how to link to the pages on the menu. Could you please send a link or tutorial if any. I do not want to take your time. I’m attaching a web-site which is created with Legenda and I’m trying to create the similar one. Please see the private section.
Thanks for ur support.
Please read more here:
First you need select Product Categories in Screen Options (http://prntscr.com/8jkudr) (Appearance-Menus) then you can add them into Menu.
Thank you Robert. I organized the menu accordingly. Now the visitors can reach to my assortment directly. But I would like to ask two more questions.
1) It is possible to show the categories on shop page like on your demo. (please see the page below.) But how I can arrange such a page right now?
2) Again on your demo page, it is possible to see not only categories, also sizes, colors, etc. How we can create such attributes? And the customer filters accordingly?
Sorry for bothering.
Number 2 solved. Waiting for the 1st question below.
1) It is possible to show the categories on shop page like on your demo. (please see the page below.) But how I can arrange such a page?
You must be logged in to reply to this topic.Log in/Sign up
One standard license is valid only for 1 project. Running multiple projects on a single license is a copyright violation.
The message was successfully sent
Your shopping cart is empty