Hi, I have a few questions below with reference to the Shop Page:
1. How do I add more Product Content Elements element (filters) for the shop page. Currently, there is only Product Catogories and rating on the side bar. Would like to add brands and custom filters on the side bar (eg location, type of files, sort by brand, filter by material, type of cert etc.)
2. How to I enable a little check box for ticking for the side bar under the shop page (eg like this attachment – https://ibb.co/mybvQ7Y) Currently my website shop side bar dont have such setting
3. Is it possible to have quick tap button like those in yellow in the attachment?https://ibb.co/crVFWH9
4. Is it possible to overlay product automatic with text/icon [eg : new, star ads?] similar to the attachment below? https://ibb.co/bm8n7XY I would like to add some custom icon that is link to a certain filter, how can i do that?
5. Can I add “likes, share, comment” to the individual product on the Shop home page?
6. When i hover over the product, there is a default element that appear, how can i edit and change to the custom elements?
Thank you.Theme version: 7.2.8 WooCommerce version: 5.2.2
1) Go to Appearance > Widgets > add the filter widgets to the Shop page sidebar area. To be able to filter by size, material etc create appropriate attributes and add them to your products https://docs.woocommerce.com/document/managing-product-taxonomies/#section-6
2) It appears is you add the Product filter widget to sidebar.
3) What do you want to display there: tags, product categorie? Do you want to show that bar for all the pages or for the shop page only?
4) Nope, we don’t have such option. Look for a third-party plugin that will allow you to add custom badges.
5) We don’t have such option in our theme.
6) It’s possible to add custom elements on hover only by additional customization.
You must be logged in to reply to this topic.Log in/Sign up
One standard license is valid only for 1 project. Running multiple projects on a single license is a copyright violation.