I have several questions
1. I want to have my same website on a different url [e.g. websitename.com], but now in English. Is it possible to copy and paste everything I have right now to another website and to translate everything?
2. If so, a) is it possible to link that website (perhaps using Square for WooCommerce) to have the inventory linked with each other and b) if I place a product on one website will it then appear on the other website as well?
3. Is there a way to create a B2B page for my website where businesses can access our inventory and see different prices (without other people, also not via Google, seeing these prices)?
4. How can I prevent that, when I translate a product, that it shows up two times in my product catalogue: the Dutch version and e.g. the English version. How can I prevent this?
5. How can I link different copies of my website with WPML: is it possible, and easier, to translate everything of my current Dutch website to a new e.g. English website (with an English url, e.g. .com or .org)?
1. If you want to can do the full copy of the site and translate it after that and use the same license for both sites. But why do you need to do this if you can just use WPML plugin that allows you to have different URL for another language or place site in virtual subfolder without new copy of the site http://prntscr.com/i76tws ?
2. If so, a), b) we don’t have experience with that. Our users used either WPML or, qTranslate, Polylang plugins that allow translating content to different languages using 1 copy of WP installation. If you use WPML plugin, for example, and WPML WooCommerce then you’ll be able to translate products from one language to another. Untranslated products won’t appear on another language.
3. WooComerce does not have such option by default. But there are plugins for the wholesales that allow you to do this.
4. It depends on how you translate your products.
5. Follow plugin documentation https://wpml.org/documentation/ and contact WPML support if you have any questions about plugin options or need help with them.
WPML is a good plugin for translation, many of our users use it.
You must be logged in to reply to this topic.Log in/Sign up
One standard license is valid only for 1 project. Running multiple projects on a single license is a copyright violation.