Tagged: revolution slider
It seems your theme Woopress has some frustrating bugs:
1) First of all, when I ulploaded the theme and imported Fullwidth theme type, and also demo content, the revolution slider on homepage was not working at all, I inspected html and revolution slider somewhy wrapped below blocks, and it seemed as it was in background with only gray background color.. strange. Then I changed in revolution slider settings from ‘fullwidth’ to ‘auto’, then it was working, but there appeared 2 sliders, I deleted one, and the other stays, where the hell it comes from then, if I deleted it in page??
2) Now that somehow rev slider works (but not fully, see above), the text is crooked, I provided link in private section to see it live.
3) In text editor in admin, when I tried select Revslider select box, it didnt selected, it appears to be js problem. (but this is most likely addressed to developers of revolutions slider)
4) Where I can change page header banner in shop (the grey background with two people heads), I cant find anywhere.
So the main problem I think is with revolutions slider integration in your theme.Theme version: 2.4 WooCommerce version: 2.4.7
1. If you want to remove slider from page, go to Pages > edit your home page and select “No Slider” in “Show revolution slider instead of breadcrumbs and page title” field on the right side http://prntscr.com/8s780c .
2. I’ve edited the slider and text is shown correctly now.
3. I added Revolution Slider element successfully:
Please clarify what exactly you’re doing.
4. I don’t see such background on you shop page. Please show a direct link.
You must be logged in to reply to this topic.Log in/Sign up
One standard license is valid only for 1 project. Running multiple projects on a single license is a copyright violation.
The message was successfully sent
Your shopping cart is empty
Seems you did not register purchase code for WooPress WordPress Support Forum to be able to create a topic on this forum.