Please send me the Files for import all sample product just like demo rest images .Theme version: 220.127.116.11
We provide import of products examples with placeholders, so you need to upload own products and images. Please read WC documentation – https://docs.woocommerce.com/document/managing-products/
XML files of all demos you can find here https://www.8theme.com/downloads/ (XStore import files).
If you want to get products of certain demo version, let us know and I will generate the import file.
We’ve sent “products.csv” file to your registration email. Go to Products > Import > Choose a CSV file from your computer and click on Continue.
Please note that all attributes will be imported with Type – Select http://prntscr.com/n2nz08 http://prntscr.com/n2nz51 http://prntscr.com/n2nzdu and you need to change the type http://prntscr.com/n2nzsu and http://prntscr.com/n2o009
This video will help you to sort out with Variation Swatches – https://youtu.be/XO-PDvhPypc
After Uploading Product CSV The product color selection not showing just like demo samle its showing in dropdown ?
Please look http://dev.corvix.in/cart69/
Revolution slider not working
Tracking not showing
and when i try to edit product editer showing encripted code
Please look in to backend. Please help me I just need look like demo site
1) You need to change the type of Attributes as described here – http://prntscr.com/n2pjr6 because custom types can’t be imported.
2) This demo version doesn’t use Revolution slider plugin. A slider on the Home page was created using [8theme] Slider – https://youtu.be/_dVwgeruFJk
3) I’ve added “Track order” page. Please check now. This menu http://prntscr.com/n2po5j you can edit in Appearance > Menus > http://prntscr.com/n2poi0 or remove from the top bar here – http://prntscr.com/n2pp3y
4) Try to edit products now – http://prntscr.com/n2ppl6 > http://prntscr.com/n2ppxt
5) Please use the Private Content area – http://prntscr.com/n2pq56 to post access.
Also, watch our video tutorials – https://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PLMqMSqDgPNmCCyem_z9l2ZJ1owQUaFCE3
also i am geting this message
Your theme (XStore) contains outdated copies of some WooCommerce template files. These files may need updating to ensure they are compatible with the current version of WooCommerce. Suggestions to fix this:
Update your theme to the latest version. If no update is available contact your theme author asking about compatibility with the current WooCommerce version.
If you copied over a template file to change something, then you will need to copy the new version of the template and apply your changes again.
1) Appearance > Customize > Woocommerce > Product Catalog > Products per row > set 3 or 4 depend of your needs.
Appearance > Customize > Woocommerce > Product images > https://prnt.sc/n2zdvv After these changes, you need to Regenerate Thumbnails to apply them (Regenerate thumbnails plugin). Read more – https://xstore.helpscoutdocs.com/article/89-product-images
Here are screenshots of widgets from the demo – http://prntscr.com/n2zej9 http://prntscr.com/n2zen2 http://prntscr.com/n2zepk
This effect http://prntscr.com/n2zezx comes from WooCommerce Infinite Scroll and Ajax Pagination plugin, so you need to set correct settings – https://xstore.helpscoutdocs.com/article/65-woocommerce-infinite-scroll-and-ajax-pagination-settings Here is a screenshot from the demo – http://prntscr.com/n2zfkr
2) You can dismiss this notice about outdated files, it doesn’t affect the functionality of the site and will be fixed in the next update of XStore theme.
I have 2 Question
1: Revolution key is not valid and i cant able to mange it PLease have a look
2: if i try to create new Product Save button and product details not showing
Or when I try to edit Product its Showing
PLease reply me fast
Do you have these problems with the default WC theme activated on your site (Storefront)?
Try to disable 3-rd party plugins, clear cache and check how it works then.
I will Give you Great Rating with Great Feedback .Please resolve the issue that i asked few minutes before
1) Problem caused by your custom code in the child theme functions.php http://prntscr.com/n3keng
2) If you want to use WP recommended version of MySQL is 5.6 or greater https://wordpress.org/about/requirements/
At this moment version is 5.5 http://prntscr.com/n3kcni Could you, please, contact your hosting provider and update MySQL to avoid problems?
Take my apologies, you did not provide FTP and we removed wp-confing.php file by mistake while removing the error log file using the file manager. Could you. please, re-create wp-config file or provide us FTP access and DB name,user, pass to create it for you.
Did you read my previous messaged? What do you mean by yes? I have asked about other things. Your problem was not caused by plugin. Problem caused by your custom code in child theme.
You must be logged in to reply to this topic.Log in/Sign up
One standard license is valid only for 1 project. Running multiple projects on a single license is a copyright violation.