The header search is not working as expected:
1. Whether I specify Ajax search or not, nothing seems to change. I can’t see any Ajax request in the Network monitor.
2. I need the search functionality to search for anything, or at least to search for products by default. It can only search for posts by default. Can this be changed?
3. I have tried with the latest version on a local version, nothing changed. The online version uses a slightly older version of your theme but that shouldn’t change anything.
Feel free to update anything and try for yourself.
Thanks in advance.Theme version: 5.6
1) We see that core plugin is out of date http://prntscr.com/p3ubq5 We need to update plugin to appropriate version. Provide us with FTP access to your site to allow us to proceed with this. After that we’ll be able to study the problem.
2) You are using child theme and I suppose you made changes there. Do you have problems with search when the parent theme is enabled?
Sure, there you go.
As examples for search, you can see the products which are entered in Woocommerce.
You are using child theme and I suppose you made changes there. Do you have problems with search when the parent theme is enabled?
Upon inspection based on your suggestion, I found that get_search_form() was being used instead of etheme_search_form() in the child theme’s header.
Now, is it possible to change the styling of the search input? I want the text input to be shown directly without having to click on the search icon.
There is no such option at this moment. But we are working on header builder for our theme and plan to release it soon. There will be option to change the search type.
You must be logged in to reply to this topic.Log in/Sign up
One standard license is valid only for 1 project. Running multiple projects on a single license is a copyright violation.
The message was successfully sent
Your shopping cart is empty
Seems you did not register purchase code for XStore WordPress Support Forum to be able to create a topic on this forum.