Search field translation problem - by Recep

This topic has 2 replies, 2 voices, and was last updated 2 years, 5 months ago ago by Olga Barlow

  • Avatar: Recep
    Recep
    Participant
    October 19, 2021 at 14:26

    Hello there,
    I couldn’t change the language of the 2 fields in the search field. Although I update the files with loco translate, 2 fields remain in English. (I cleared cache)

    I did what was written in another thread on the forum, but it did not change.
    https://snipboard.io/Yz1ioa.jpg

    i find these two fields in xstore core language file but they don’t change.
    https://snipboard.io/DapAE6.jpg

    Please, contact administrator
    for this information.
    1 Answer
    Avatar: Olga Barlow
    Olga Barlow
    Support staff
    October 20, 2021 at 11:04

    Hello,

    Go to Theme Options > Header builder > Search > change the placeholder and tags there.

    Regards

  • Viewing 2 results - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.Log in/Sign up

We're using our own and third-party cookies to improve your experience and our website. Keep on browsing to accept our cookie policy.