I’m a bit confused about theme translation. There’re are pre-created language files for Russian translation in GitHub repo. Do I just download the .mo and .po files and put them in the languages /wp-content/languages/themes/ folder? or should I use Loco Translate plugin?
Also, how do I download a .po file from the repo?
Thank youTheme version: 5.2
1) Download translation files https://prnt.sc/nraw0l
2) Extract the archive and find ru_RU folder. Copy po, mo files from that folder to wp-content/languages/themes/ folder
3) Install Loco Translate plugin.
4) Go to Loco Translate > Themes > XStore > edit your translation and press Sync button first. Save changes. Check the frontend.
5) Continue translation if some strings are still missing.
You are welcome!
You must be logged in to reply to this topic.Log in/Sign up
One standard license is valid only for 1 project. Running multiple projects on a single license is a copyright violation.
The message was successfully sent
Seems you did not register purchase code for XStore WordPress Support Forum to be able to create a topic on this forum.