I’m a bit confused about theme translation. There’re are pre-created language files for Russian translation in GitHub repo. Do I just download the .mo and .po files and put them in the languages /wp-content/languages/themes/ folder? or should I use Loco Translate plugin?
Also, how do I download a .po file from the repo?
1) Download translation files https://prnt.sc/nraw0l
2) Extract the archive and find ru_RU folder. Copy po, mo files from that folder to wp-content/languages/themes/ folder
3) Install Loco Translate plugin.
4) Go to Loco Translate > Themes > XStore > edit your translation and press Sync button first. Save changes. Check the frontend.
5) Continue translation if some strings are still missing.