my site is in Hebrew – so it’s RTL.
I have chosen the default demo and I have a lot of alignment problems.
Problems of alignment:
1. In the single product page, the word “sale” and the zoom button are not aligned properly.
2. Same in the order details the RTL is not working properly there, all is mixed RTL and LTR.
3. I have only 47 demos to import, why?
4. A lot of words stayed in English. how can I translate them? – words like “filters” “show per page” “my account” “share social” “QUANTITY” and a lot more words. How can I translate them?
5. The WhatsApp sare icon appears also in desktop PC – if you click on it it’s gives you an error.
Site URL: hidden Theme version: newest WooCommerce version: newest
Content is visible for topic creator and support staff only.
1), 2) Provide me temporary admin panel and FTP access to your site and we’ll fix these issues. These fixes will be included in the new update also.
3) Home pages that are included in the preview you can find in Theme Options > Import/Export > Dummy Content > Additional Pages import > there you’ll find a list of home pages and coming soon pages.
4) You need to translate theme http://xstore.helpscoutdocs.com/article/30-base-theme-translation
5) Yes, because it’s mobile app. We’ll hide this icon for the desktops in the next update.
We have fixed RTL issues that you mentioned. Clear the cache and CDN and check your site.
Also, contact CDN support team because minification option causes the problem with scripts (Chrome and FF block the scripts and some options like q-ty, quick view etc does not work, but everything works in Safari because this browser does not block CDN minified scripts).