SO i am having a slight problem with the royal theme. the problems are listed below. hopefully you can help me with a solution:
1) The first problem is the header. when changing the style under THeme options>Header. The style never changes, no matter what option you change it to. maybe i need to reinstall the theme?
2) The mega menu does not work. i have read the documentation and even followed the videos but to no avail. please let me know what i need to do to fix this.
3) Finally i would like to know if there are photoshop files available for the irregular shapes on the childrens store style
Thanks for your help.
Content is visible for topic creator and support staff only.
1. You used the 3rd header type and I’ve changed it to the 6th type in Theme Options > Header. The header is changed now.
Please clear your browser cache and check.
2. Could you please clarify with more details? What is the problem with menu? What you you trying to do?
3. We’ve sent PSD files to your email address. Please check.
1. In Home page editor you need select a slider in “Show revolution slider instead of breadcrumbs and page title” in Page Layout box.
2. You forgot to add additional attribute:
To create full width menu you need add special CSS Classes combination to the first level. At first you need to specify the main class menu-full-width and then the additional one, that will set the quantity of the columns in your menu from menu-column1 to menu-column5
I’ve added menu-column5 in CSS Classes for the Shop menu item. Please check now.