I have three problems that I can’t seem to solve.
1) my breadcrumbs displays “shop” twice when I’m in a category of my online store.
2) Mobile responsive is not good when I have a variable product.
3) When I add a tab to a product in my store, on mobile, it doesn’t display entirely, the text is cut off.
What can I do?
Thank youSite URL: hidden Theme version: 9.1.13
Thank you for contacting us and for using XStore.
1/ Please try to add the following code to your child-theme/functions.php:
add_filter( 'etheme_breadcrumbs_shop_step', '__return_false');
2/ Please provide URL of the page where the problem is visible.
3/ Please provide URL of the page where the problem is visible + temporary wp-admin access.
1) Thank you very much, the function worked for the BreadCrumbs. On the other hand, my mobile menu has also been modified and is not at all like before.
2) For the problem of displaying a variable product, I found the problem: The length of the variation title was too long.
3) Here’s an example of a product that causes problems (in the mobile version) when I add a personalized tab : https://envytech.fr/boutique/tcr100-routeur-4g-wi-fi-pour-utilisation-a-domicile/
4) I also wanted to modify the backround and border of tab buttons in products. But without success. Can you help me with this please?
You’ll find admin IDs in the private area.
Thank you very much
We appreciate your prompt response.
Please open up new topics for new questions – https://www.8theme.com/forums/xstore-wordpress-support-forum/
1/ What do you mean? Please describe in more detail with problem and the desired result.
2/ We are glad that you sorted it out.
3/ We can’t log in. Please check the credentials.
We suggest that you turn off the Mobile Content Optimization option (Theme Options > General) if you are using a cache plugin for mobile devices, as both optimization options can conflict with each other.
Also, there is a scroll for tabs titles and this is not a bug.
Please provide a screenshot of text that is cut off from mobile.
4/ Theme Options > Theme custom CSS > edit the next code – https://prnt.sc/DgEViESzZKb8
We hope this information is helpful.
You must be logged in to reply to this topic.Log in/Sign up
One standard license is valid only for 1 project. Running multiple projects on a single license is a copyright violation.