Thanks to your hard work I have recovered almost all of the headers. I was going to create the other ones now but, when I click in “Add header” it automatically enters to edit the last header from the list. It doesn’t let me create a new header.
Could you check it please?
I’m afraid it also could be related to the same issue – encoding if extra symbols. Take our big apologies for this inconvenience. I hope we’ll find a solution soon. We have a few ideas and now we are working on which one will be better for different cases to avoid additional issues.
Understood! I hope you will find a good solution soon. Please let me know if there are any news.
You are the expert here and maybe I didn’t understand it correctly, but I am not sure if the extra symbols can explain the error, because right now you took out the extra symbol ¿ and the error still happens, right?
Also, there were extra symbols before the latest update and there were no problems with the multiple headers either.
Looking forward to your answer.
I have been checking the headers. I can create new headers now!! Thank you! I also added the ¿ back again and it seems to work.
However, I have detected a new bug. It is not breaking anything but it is quite strange.
My website has two languages, ES and EU. Whenever I edit a header, whitout me touching anything, it says that it is going to appear only in the EU version. Let me explain with a couple of examples.
1 – Header 1 only shows in Project 1 (es)
2 – When I enter to edit header 1 it says that the only condition is to show in Project 1 (eu) without me touching anything.
This is not a breaking bug because if I change it again to say Project 1 (es) it works.
Also I tested it in a header which has two conditions: to show the header in Project 2(es) and Project 2(eu). If I enter to edit the header, it says that the two conditions are Project 2 (eu) and Project 2(eu)!
If I am not careful the headers disappear from the ES version because of this. Each time that I edit a header I must select again the condition to appear in (es).
This is similar to the oher bug that I told you about the phone number. I have checked and it still happens.
So each time that I edit a header I must put the correct phone number and the condition (es) or else it will change with me touching it.
Apart from this, whenever I change anything from the header builder, when it is saved and I close that tab, a chrome alert pops up telling me that I have not saved the changes and some things could be lost. I close it anyway and nothing is lost (because I did save before) but I am not sure why that happens.
I hope you will be able to check out these things.
Looking forward to your answer.
I checked and now the hoaders don’t have the EU problem, thank you!
However one of them is not showing correctly in either language. I will give you the url in private content so you can check it out.
As far as I see, the phone number problem and loading warning still happen.
Thank you for your help.
Yes, I think the phone number problem is solved too! Thanks a lot for your help.
For your information the loading warning still appears, but I don’t think it breaks anything. I don’t know if you want to check it further.
Thanks again for all your help!
1) Great. Thank you for such good testing because it’s difficult to face these issues at the test site, it’s possible only with the real in-use site.
2) Point is that we did not face any loading warning. Could you provide us with the screenshot?
1 – Totally understood! I did see that this feature is in beta, so I guess it is normal to see bugs… Thank you for taking the time to investigate and solve them!
2 – In my case, the warning appears each time I try to close the tab of the header builder. Even if I don’t change anything and try to close it, the message appears. And if I have done some change and saved it correctly, the message appears too. I use Chrome browser if it helps. This is not my screenshot but the message is identical: https://i.stack.imgur.com/x5blG.png
When it appears I simply close it and the tab too, then I check the page where that header appears and I see that the change was correctly done so I don’t know why it appears.
Save the headers and publish changes https://gyazo.com/439ebec7fba85983a23d5263964239ad then you won’t get any messages. Some changes could be saved automatically because we use Ajax but some – not, so to be safe it would better save header and publish changes.
OK! I didn’t know you had to click Publish too. I thought that you just had to click on “Save”.
I tried it now and it doesn’t show any message.
Thank you for all your help! I think we finally can close the ticket haha
Have a nice day.
The topic ‘Report a bug with Header builder’ is closed to new replies.
One standard license is valid only for 1 project. Running multiple projects on a single license is a copyright violation.
The message was successfully sent
Your shopping cart is empty