1. Whenever a product is removed from the cart the message “(Name of the product) REMOVED. UNDO?” appears. I can’t find it anywhere on the .po files. How can I solve it?
2. Also, I can’t find the translation for “brands” that appears on the permalinks.
1. Please provide us with a link to your site and FTP credentials.
2. To translate “brand” slug in the link you need edit the file wp-content/themes/legenda/framework/woo.php (line 292), find the code
'rewrite' => array( 'slug' => 'brand' ), and replace “brand” with your translation.
1. I’ve added the credentials as private content
2. Worked perfectly thanks!
3. I never got the chance to change the “add to cart” button. Previous thread: https://www.8theme.com/topic/change-add-to-cart-language/
I would like that changed to “Agregar al carrito” if that’s possible.
4. Also, I discovered that the order data at “my account” is shown partially in English ->
Order #XXXX was placed on 26/02/2015 and is currently Pendiente de pago.
(confirmation e-mail is also displaying “Order #XXXX” instead of “Orden” but the rest is OK)
I’ve checked all the .po files and it’s the same as 1. and 3. That line of code is nowhere to be found. Please tell me where I can change that, or if it easier for you to change it, it should read:
La orden #XXXX fue realizada el 26/02/2015 y se encuentra Pendiente de pago.
I´m sorry there was a mistake with the credentials, I’ve added the correct ones here
To translate the text when a product is removed from cart you need edit .po file in /wp-content/plugins/woocommerce/i18n/languages directory ( http://docs.woothemes.com/document/woocommerce-localization/ “Translating with PoEdit”).
“Order” text should be translated in that file too.
I was finable able to change “Add to cart”, but “removed. undo?” and that “order” (“order” is on those files, and another “order” is reached by that translation) “was placed on” “and is currently” are nowhere to be found on those files. I´ve added as private content the different “order” translations for you to see.
As I see you haven’t edited .po file in /wp-content/plugins/woocommerce/i18n/languages directory. Please refer to Woocommerce documentation concerning it – http://docs.woothemes.com/document/woocommerce-localization/ “Translating with PoEdit”.
I have translated “brand” slug in the URL as you explained Eva but despite it translated well now it is loaded a 404 error page instead of the Brand page.
Do I have to do something else?
Please provide us with a link where you’re getting 404 error.
As the website is still in maintenance mode I send you the web credentials by private.
Screenshot of the only change made https://dl.dropboxusercontent.com/u/19232228/KHLOE/woo-php-file.jpg
I don’t see any errors. Please view the screenshot:
Try to clear your browser cache and check again.
You are right, it works fine now.
Thanks a lot and sorry for the inconvinience.
You must be logged in to reply to this topic.Log in/Sign up
One standard license is valid only for 1 project. Running multiple projects on a single license is a copyright violation.