Hello! I have this configuration:
– Theme Options: Enable top links is ON
– Register page: template is “Custom Registration Page”
– The Settings->Membership has marked “Anyone can register”.
The problem is that in the main menu I have a link to register page and this link only go to home.
You should logout from your admin account to see register page. See screenshot: http://prntscr.com/8ra863
Thanks!!, Im Learning 🙂
I have new questions, I I’ve not been able to resolv these points:
1.- How could I change the register page? I need to add the customer’s address for home deliveries.
2.- How could I change the revolution slider size? I need to shrink the height.
3.- Is possible to have an image of single product page different than catalog image?
4.- Is possible add a new tipography different to the theme’s options?
thanks for your support.
1. You can edit register form in the file wp-content/themes/woopress/framework/theme-functions.php (line 1287, find the section “! Registration Form”).
2. Go to wp-admin panel > Revolution Slider > open slider settings, please refer to the documentation http://www.themepunch.com/revslider-doc/slider-setup/#slidelayout .
3. Unfortunately there is no such possibility.
4. You can add new fonts in wp-admin panel > Punch Fonts.
You must be logged in to reply to this topic.Log in/Sign up
One standard license is valid only for 1 project. Running multiple projects on a single license is a copyright violation.
The message was successfully sent
Your shopping cart is empty
Seems you did not register purchase code for WooPress WordPress Support Forum to be able to create a topic on this forum.