Tagged: Registration flow
When I check the register flow, I find when user does not log in, there are two entrence “SIGN IN” and “REGISTER” on top bar for choicing. These are two text link with Ajax drop form for user log in or for registeration.
My question are…
1) When user hovering these two links, these two Ajax drop forms are quite easily disappear to complete log in or register process. It might cause member drop problem at this status.
2) When user cilck “SIGN IN” text link, it will lead to “My Account” page, user can log in or register from this page. But when user cilck “REGISTER” text link of top bar, the page show “Registration is currently disabled. Please try again later.” example like this http://store.yoz.tw/register/, but I think this page should be the same with “My Account” page for registeration. I think it’s like kind of a bug in the theme.
Pleasse check it, thank you!
EricSite URL: hidden Theme version: v2.4 WooCommerce version: v2.4.6
1. Could you please describe the issue with more details? Are you unable to sign in via login popup form?
2. Please read our documentation http://8theme.com/demo/docs/woopress/#!/5_registration_page how to enable registration page.
Thanks for your quickly reply.
1. It could be said so.
1-1. I find User sometimes is very difficult to register from that pop up form. Because it pops up just for a very short time could not fill in any information then disappears, that’s the same with fail to register.
I’ll suggest if user’s mouse cursor set on any text box of pop up form , the form should be fixed on the page until user complete whole register or log in process.
1-2. When I fill with different password on purpose to register from register pop up form just for testing, after I click register button, the pop up form disappear too.
This condiction is when the form disappear, people will think they’ve complete the registeration process but not seeing “the passwords do not match” notice shown on it until whose mouse cursor hovering that “Register” text again.
Suggestion as the same.
2. Yes, I read online documentation page, but when I want to set up the “Register” page from backend, after I click “Preview” button, it leads me to Homepage?
Please check it. Thanks a lot!
1. We can suggest you to disable popup forms and clients will have to click the links to be redirected to Sign In and Register page.
2. Register page works only if you’re not logged in. So log out from WP Dashboard and check Register link.
You must be logged in to reply to this topic.Log in/Sign up
One standard license is valid only for 1 project. Running multiple projects on a single license is a copyright violation.
The message was successfully sent
Your shopping cart is empty
Seems you did not register purchase code for WooPress WordPress Support Forum to be able to create a topic on this forum.