Hi, I have two questions:
1. How I can add more inputs in the register form? I want that the register form have the inputs: Country, name, last name, Company, Adress, state, etc.
2. How I can modify the text that arrive to the customer when he completed the register?
I add two images to be more specific.
Thanks for your help.
1. You need edit the file wp-content/themes/woopress/et-registration.php and wp-content/themes/woopress/framework/theme-functions.php (find the section “! Registration” in line 1477).
2. Your screenshot can’t be viewed. Please provide correct link.
1. Thanks, I could do this, but now I want that this new inputs complete the inputs in the billing address form (Name, Last Name, Company, etc.) How I can do that?
2. with the help of the previous point I could do this, thanks.
Billing address form is related to Woocommerce plugin.
You need contact their support regarding your query or refer to their documentation https://docs.woothemes.com/document/tutorial-customising-checkout-fields-using-actions-and-filters/ .
You must be logged in to reply to this topic.Log in/Sign up
One standard license is valid only for 1 project. Running multiple projects on a single license is a copyright violation.
The message was successfully sent
Your shopping cart is empty
Seems you did not register purchase code for WooPress WordPress Support Forum to be able to create a topic on this forum.