I would like to process a refund because since the update the site is really slow. I had troubles with cache and a few objects (like off-canvas stuff). I am having more problems. I had a bad time trying to set it up but tried anyways. But the site now takes a lot of time. Even I changed my hosting provider for this project. But now takes like 10 seconds or more. And I had it optimized.
I would like to process a refund please.Theme version: 7.0.1
As I can see your site is not slow – https://gtmetrix.com/reports/www.mercati.pe/Ic7EB5fj
What else problems do you face? Describe them in more detail and we will help you.
Yes. I’ve been changing the settings again to optimize the site again.
1. The problem that I have now is in the “Store Manager” settings section (URL in private). When you login the footer it’s broken. And I know that you could that is something with WCFM. But in your description you offer complete compatibility with the plugin. And I weren’t suppose to be adding custom CSS to fix it.
2. I am still having troubles with off-canvas login section (I contected support before for this problem). When I try to login in off-canvas it redirects me to /my-account/ URL. Every day I have to clear the cache to use it. And a client doesn’t have to do that when they have to use it and sometimes doesn’t even know how to do that.
3. Since I bought the theme I have a lot of problems. Big and small ones. But I’ve been always coming to ask questions here. I stopped because of something with the pandemic situation. But I am re-taking the project and still having troubles in no times. And when I bought this theme. That weren’t the idea. The people who will use the platform is a small town that woduln’t normally use something like it. And if the platform present any kind of problem. They just wouldn’t use it again. I have no second chances. And I will not take that risk with these problems.
4. As the problems 1 and 2. the theme have been always presenting troubles since I bought that’s why I presented a refund request which was accepted. But I talked to your team to give the theme another shot. But still the same.
For these reasons I would like to presente a refund as soon as possible. The theme have this issues (As number 1). That are always there. And somebody just doesn’t buy it thinking to be asking for help.
Please. I need your help because Envato Market is replying emails in 7 days. I would like to have a response from you when they reply. So we can process this as soon as possible.
1) It looks that WCFM does not support HTML minification option and generates some
<s>tag even with the default theme (you can enable and check by yourself) That tag breaks the layout of the settings page. One I disabled option http://prntscr.com/uh0zxp everything is ok. So, contact plugin author about this.
2) If I use the correct username and password to log in from the off-canvas form I don’t face problems. Do you get any error on the my account page once you trying to log in from the off-canvas? Could you make a short video of the issue using Gyazo gif tool?
3) We gave you refund 3 months ago http://prntscr.com/uh190z So, what else are you asking for? If you did not get your money back you need to contact Envato support, we don’t have any tools to check it from the author site. Your license is not valid anymore and you can’t use it.
You must be logged in to reply to this topic.Log in/Sign up
One standard license is valid only for 1 project. Running multiple projects on a single license is a copyright violation.