Hello, I have a few problems:
1. Quickview not working on home page – but works on category pages
2. Ajax cart – product image is showing in full size, not thumbnail
3. When we click “add to cart” button, the page reloads, it used to have the green arrow without the page reloading – but that stopped working.
4. Add to Wishlist – same problem as add to cart button – page reloads after clicking it.
5. How do I change the top left caption next to the logo? The dotted square right below the language option.
6. Where is the link to the Wishlist page?
7. I’m using Firefox, and sometimes the scrolling gets stuck?
Thank you!Theme version: Royal 1.7.1 WooCommerce version: 2.3.7
Product image is suddenly not showing on product pages:
Payment methods are also not showing on Checkout page. I have Paypal Express as default payment method and Stripe as secondary method.
Ajax cart is showing a huge thumbnail. But works fine when I’m on “My Account” page.
Any help will be great. Thank you!
I found out that the mini cart is showing the full image size on certain pages only – it works fine on “My Account” areas. This is using Firefox browser. On Chrome, the image is not full size, but larger than how it should be.
You must be logged in to reply to this topic.Log in/Sign up
One standard license is valid only for 1 project. Running multiple projects on a single license is a copyright violation.
The message was successfully sent
Your shopping cart is empty