I have a question;
1. When you look at the shop page + single product page, you’ll see the sidebar first. I want to have this at the bottom or by click on a button.
I set this settings in theme options but it don’t work. I set “sidebar click on mobile” but the filter button is not visible. Also i set “sidebar at bottom” but now you’ll see no sidebar anymore.
Can you help me?
Yeah perfect :)!
ON mobile and iPad, the logo goes over the menu. Can we change this?
1. Can you please take a look at mobile. Now the menu is visible but you can’t click on it
And the logo is still to big on the right. CSS that i used for mobile does not work 🙁
2. Other question; see mobile. After the theme update there is a message from Revolution Slider. But we don’t use that. Where can we remove this message?
3. Top bar background color is black, but it was green. This is only on mobile, really strange. How can i change that?
Holy Moly! That’s quick 🙂
1. Sorry, both are not working.
You are allowed to log in and have a look what’s going wrong.
2. Don’t know, only can find this code in global CSS;
3. Other strange thing. The Facebook feed widget that you can see on the desktop, is not showing on mobile.
It it maybe possible that those issues are from the last theme update? Because then i wait with all my other websites 😉
At first, you need to sort out with custom css code, that you already have on your site, because you have code in Theme Options > Custom css of parent, in the same place of child theme, and in style.css file of your child theme, so I would recommend you transfer all this css custom code in Theme Options > Custom css of your child theme OR in style css file of child theme.
Let me know once it will be done.
2. Do you have a solution to remove the revolution slider message? I never used it in this website but all of a sudden it’s displayed on mobile
– I will be glad to help with it after solving misunderstanding with custom css, because, likely these problems are related.
Okay i checked everything with a colleague developer and we saw that the child theme is not active and there is only 1 code in it.
So, we really can’t find the issue with revolution slider. The plugin is removed. In the page-code there is no line about this.
And the topbar stays black on mobile
please help us 🙂
Sorry, but in your child theme still persist a lot of code, please try to activate this theme and check Theme Options > Custom css, the same in parent theme.
Do you plan to use the child theme?
I’ve added code to remove slider in Custom css for page http://prntscr.com/h5c13a , but it is not the best solution, so please sort out the issue with Custom css that you have. Also, clear cache on server and site to be sure that problem doesn’t relate to cache.
You must be logged in to reply to this topic.Log in/Sign up
One standard license is valid only for 1 project. Running multiple projects on a single license is a copyright violation.
The message was successfully sent
Your shopping cart is empty