Tagged: logged in only, Missing Products, New product, slow
Few problems here since last update…
1. Added a new product category which is live to all users (logged in and not logged in).
When clicked on product shows ONLY if you are logged in as a user…
2. Second issue…
Latest products are not appearing on homepage when added as products.
Seem to have found this error elsewhere and was fixed but I cannot see where this page is from the screenshot that was shared as a fix.
3. When I try amending my homepage I can’t see how – Visual Composer doesn’t open, just hangs for hours if I click it.
The homepage in general is extremely slow to load – I’ve Smushed all images on there and tried adding some Cache plug ins but they made the site even slower so they have all been switched off.
4. The mobile site doesn’t seem to be responsive anymore on iOS 10
1. As I see product page is shown even if I’m not logged in http://storage6.static.itmages.com/i/16/1118/h_1479495232_6642498_0a74fad8b1.jpeg .
2. Please read here how to mark featured products https://bobwp.com/how-to-feature-products-in-woocommerce/ .
3. You’re using very old version of Visual Composer plugin. Update it. You can download the latest archive here https://www.8theme.com/download-plugins/ . Also update Revolution Slider plugin.
4. You provided FTP credentials for empty account. There are no any files to view.
Remove “cache” folder in wp-content directory and check the site on mobile then.
1. Looked at your suggestion for “FEATURED PRODUCTS” – it doesn’t seem to work.
E.g. “Batisocks” isn’t starred but is featured, “Sock Council Hiking Club Sweatshirt” is starred and doesn’t appear.
2. Visual composer is still not loading the front page when I try to use it – it just hangs with the animated icon.
3. I have fixed the FTP access.
(NB have updated all plugins as suggested and cleared cache).
1. As I see you selected product type as All http://storage4.static.itmages.com/i/16/1122/h_1479832004_3118616_fd5ecd552f.jpeg and all products are shown. You set limit to 4 products and only 4 products are displayed.
2. Please check if frontend editor works with default WordPress theme.
3. As I see now the site is responsive http://prntscr.com/dagfa9 . Please check it.
“1. As I see you selected product type as All http://storage4.static.itmages.com/i/16/1122/h_1479832004_3118616_fd5ecd552f.jpeg and all products are shown. You set limit to 4 products and only 4 products are displayed.”
Why is it not showing the 4 latest then? It is being selective, missing the last products added and picking ones we haven’t featured.
I cannot see how to get to that page you screen grabbed – please can you let me know?
Go to Pages > edit home page > edit Products element http://storage3.static.itmages.com/i/16/1125/h_1480090964_7795456_66d40873bb.jpeg .
You must be logged in to reply to this topic.Log in/Sign up
One standard license is valid only for 1 project. Running multiple projects on a single license is a copyright violation.
The message was successfully sent
Your shopping cart is empty
You may extend support period on ThemeForest and then update its status by clicking "Update" button in your Account area.