I hope all is well. I have a couple of questions, hopefully you could help me.
1. The products carousel is deprecated, how to achieve such feature with a non-deprecated feature? And how to make it auto-slide?
2. Is there a way to control the tag “sale” on top left of the product?
3. For the store, how to change it from paginated to Ajax “infinite scroll” or “load more button” ?
1. What feature do you want to achieve? Please show a page of the issue and provide WP Dashboard credentials in Private Content.
2. How exactly you want to control Sale label?
3. There is no such option in the theme. You may try to use some plugin.
1. The products carousel: you may find it on my homepage (azmeel.net), it’s the carousel of New/Featured products (it’s also in the demo)
2. I want to be able to have another tag for new arrivals “new”, and another tag for top products “hot”. so I basically want to be able to change the title of the tag
3. could you please recommend a plugin that would work best with your theme?
1. Sorry, but there is no option to auto-slide product carousel.
2. You can change labels titles in the file wp-content/themes/royal/woocommerce/loop/sale-flash.php.
3. We didn’t test such plugins with the theme and can’t guarantee full compatibility of them. You may try to check these plugins https://wordpress.org/plugins/yith-infinite-scrolling/ , https://wordpress.org/plugins/load-more-products-for-woocommerce/ or search yourself.
I’m in the same situation as the person above I used the same setup as the demo and now I’m not sure how I can give my client the same layout as he has had for the last few years. Product category kind of works but has no slider and no title. Surely there is a new counter part to what has been deprecated?Site URL: hidden
You must be logged in to reply to this topic.Log in/Sign up
One standard license is valid only for 1 project. Running multiple projects on a single license is a copyright violation.
The message was successfully sent
Your shopping cart is empty