I’ve synced my products with Facebook to create a Product Catalogue and the “description” content that Facebook populates is from the Product page tab and not the short description that the product page has.
The problem with that is that for some reason it includes this code in the description:
Here’s the screenshot of the backend of my product page: https://prnt.sc/l7khr2
Here’s the front end of the product:https://prnt.sc/l7ki1k
Here’s how Facebook is populating as the product description:https://prnt.sc/l7ki9c
Note that those products that do not have text on the tabs section on my product page, Facebook is grabbing the “short description” from my product page without the strange code shown above.
Here’s how a product page short description looks like and doesn’t have a tabs section: http://prntscr.com/l7kn5a
Here’s how Facebook correctly populates the description: https://prnt.sc/l7ko8r
Any idea how this can be fixed?
thank you.Site URL: hidden
Please provide us with temporary wp-admin access so we can take a closer look.
Find below temporary logins.
1) These shortcodes are the WPBakery plugin shortcodes because you have enabled the WPBakery page builder for the product, disable it https://prnt.sc/l8025w and remove the shortcodes from the product description.
2) We have added bullets to inform visitors about the slider or you prefer arrows? Also, we don’t see any problem with images on mobile devices http://prntscr.com/l80dni
1. I don’t quite understand. I need to check “Product” and “Disable” the Backend Editor you pointed out? Then manually remove those shortcodes from every product page?
2. Thanks for that, the bullets look great now. Though the second problem is that after you click on the suggested product, the next product page doesn’t show the image of the suggested products. Did you see the recording from Hotjar?
2) I saw your video but we don’t have such issue when testing your site https://gyazo.com/1cd1ec6b62e2e5d05df7c7a7f30895b9
You must be logged in to reply to this topic.Log in/Sign up
One standard license is valid only for 1 project. Running multiple projects on a single license is a copyright violation.
The message was successfully sent