I really like the look of your theme and I am hoping I can make it work for me.
On the product page, some things work and some don’t.
Here are the things I am having problems with:
1. The tab portion with product information does not work.
I can see the content of the page (display:none), but once you click on the tabs, nothing works.
2. The zoom functionality seems to work ok, but once you hover a product image and hover out, js errors occur and then it looks like the functionality does not work as expected.
3. This product is variable product and after the user selects the options, the add to cart button does not appear. Clicking on the clear selection link does not do anything either.
4. When you click on the bottom right corner of the product image displayed, instead of the image opening in a large gallery view, it shows the image on a new page instead.
5. When the nice scroll feature is turned on, all product images are displayed on the page one after the other. There is no true image gallery and functionality is broken. I have disabled it for now, but I would like to be able to turn on if needed.
I only have Woocommerce, Revolution Slider, and WPBakery Visual Composer plugins active.
I was hoping you could help me with these. We would like to update our site to your theme as soon as possible.
Site URL: hidden Theme version: 1.7 WooCommerce version: 2.3.8
Content is visible for topic creator and support staff only.
That is great. I am glad you found the problem.
Was this an issue with the theme or some kind of conflict?
If I upgrade the theme to a future version, will I run into the same issue?