Hey guys, how are you?
I’ve 3 questions about product page:
1)How can i display footer after cross sell products in the product page?
2) I added a custom tab under additional information but unfortunately the text inside the tab is not read well, how can I improve that tab?
3) I enabled wishlist, but it displays 2 heart icons, and i want just one of them, how can i fix it?
ThanksSite URL: hidden Theme version: Latest XStore version 6.2.4 / Core plugin 1.5.4 – December 5, 2019 WooCommerce version: Versione 3.8.1
1) Watch video tutorial how to create footer https://youtu.be/gY-x4m47Duo
2) Go to Theme Options > WooCommerce > Single product > Tabs > Tabs Content Scroll > Off
3) Go to YITH > Wishlist > Add to wishlist optins tab > remove additional icons for the wishlist http://prntscr.com/r0niq1
ok 2) and 3) are fixed.
Just a question about 1).
I’m not using xstore footer, as you can see, i’m using a footer that I created alone with elementor, I would like to continue using it, how can I use it on the product page?
Provide us with WP Dashboard and FTP access to your site and our developers will try to enable Elementor for the Static Blocks to allow you to create footer using Elementor instead of WPBakery.
Use private content area to post such information – http://prntscr.com/r7x28f We need temporary username and password to your wp-admin + FTP host, FTP user, FTP pass. Contact your hosting provider to get FTP if you don’t have it.
You must be logged in to reply to this topic.Log in/Sign up
One standard license is valid only for 1 project. Running multiple projects on a single license is a copyright violation.