1. In my ecommerce shop I use only 1:1, 1350*1350 size images. In the grid view some images are 170*170 and some 192*192. Earlier all was the same 192*192 size. How can I fix it and reach the 192*192 size for all?
You can check here: http://makeupwebshop.hu/webshop/akcios-smink-termekek/
2., The brand silder shows only a “0” and does not work – only on mobile devices. Sometimes I see the same on desktop and clear the cache and it will start again (on desktop). But after a few days it goes bad again. But on mobile does not work at all. How can I fix it?
3. I have 2 sites (http://profisminkiskola.hu/ and http://makeupwebshop.hu/). I placed the remarketing code for the same place into the footer file directly above the last body tag. On makeupwebshop.hu everything is ok but on profisminkiskola.hu it says ‘Code should be placed directly above the closing <body> tag’. On http://profisminkiskola.hu/ it is very strange, but when I log in as administrator and check the page source I can see the remarketing tag at the bottom of the page. But when I logged out or check the page source in incognito mode there is no remarketing code. Do you have any idea to fix it?
Please update theme http://www.8theme.com/demo/docs/legenda/#!/installation_upgrade and all required plugins https://www.8theme.com/download-plugins/
Before uploading theme files delete “woocommerce” folder, which is located in wp-content/themes/legenda/ to avoid problems with old files (it’ll be reuploaded from a new theme package). Don’t forget to create backup of your files and database before starting update process!
You need to enter your purchase code to activate our new theme version and skip Setup Wizard.
3. Try to use Insert Footers and Headers plugin to add the code.
4. It is not possible by default.
5. It is default VC Image Gallery element, so the problem doesn’t relate to our theme, very likely after plugin update it will be solved.