When i go into a single product and click one of the thumbnails on the gallery it shows me the wrong picture. It´s like it always gives me the previous image instead of the one i click on. Please help =)
Site URL: hidden Theme version: Versjon: 4.0 WooCommerce version: 3.1.1
Great, thank you… Although after this was fixed, a bunch of other errors showed up afterwards. I´m not sure what has been done by support, but after this fix, here is what has happened:
– Woocommerce dashboard shows a bunch of syntax errors
– Footer info and design was changed/deleted
– A lot of custom CSS was deleted
– 8 themes is currently in developer mode ( i fixed this by setting debug to false)
– When changing language and trying to navigate i get an “ERR_TOO_MANY_REDIRECTS”
– Multicurrency on the products is no longer working
– Generally super slow loading speed now, and a lot of link errors.
These are the errors i have noticed so far, but i´m afraid there are more when i keep looking. All of this was working prior to getting support for my gallery issue. Not sure if someone from here, or from the chat support in the themes options page have been modifying the files as i gave my ftp and admin credentials to them as well.
Please help, this client has already gone live. New web address is below.
Site URL: hidden Theme version: 4.1 WooCommerce version: 3.1.1
Our support just tried to enable parent theme and removed the additional image from the product gallery. These actions can’t be the reason for all your issues.
1) What errors do you have? Do you have these errors only when parent theme is enabled or with child theme only? Do you have these errors when Storefront theme (default WC theme) is enabled?
2), 3) Check if child theme is enabled because it can be the reason of your issue
5) Do you have these errors when Storefront theme (default WC theme) is enabled? Do you have these errors when parent theme is enabled?
6) Do you have these errors when Storefront theme (default WC theme) is enabled? Do you have these errors when parent theme is enabled?
7) Check this answer https://www.8theme.com/reply/166965/ and follow the steps described there.