Tagged: product bundles
My site crashed a few months ago and I had to reload everything. I disabled all plugins and have kept the bare minimum to try and avoid all the hassle again.
I need to add WooCommerce Product Bundles to my site again and have found that when I install this plugin and try and add a bundled product to the site it crashes. Is this a known problem? If not, what should I do?
Also, when I hover over clickable text on my site, the text goes white and is unreadable.
Thanks in advance for your help.
Best Regards,Site URL: hidden Theme version: Latest WooCommerce version: Latest
Thanks for the topic.
1. Please describe your problem in details and with screenshots. Does it work fine with WC default theme – Storefront?
Did you make changes in template files of theme?
Try to disable Ajax “Add To Cart” option in Theme Options > Single Product Page and check it the problem will be solved. Let me know result.
If problem won’t be solved, please provide wp-admin and FTP access in Private Content.
2. Try to change your Main color in Theme Options > Color Scheme.
Thank you for your reply.
1 I added the WC Product Bundles plugin to my site. After I added all the products that needed to be bundled together and tried to preview the bundle I get a white screen https://bubbleteashoponline.co.za/screenshot-4/
When I go to products and check the newly created product bundle I see the error message https://bubbleteashoponline.co.za/screenshot-3/
I do not know if it works with WC storefront, I don’t know how to test it.
I have never made any changes in template. Eighttheme has given me code to insert before in the past though.
2. I can’t change the colours like that, it won’t give me the option?
1. As you may see on the screenshot, the problem doesn’t relate to theme files, but to be sure, please try to activate Storefront theme (Appearance > Themes > Install and activate) – official WC theme and check if you have this issue with our theme only or even with official theme too. If the problem still persists then contact plugin support. If the problem occurs only with our theme, provide FTP access in Private Content.
2. Please see screenshot http://prntscr.com/hjqey6
Thank you for your reply. I cannot see that it is not related to your theme but I will try as you said.
With regards to the colour, as mentioned I do not have the option to change the colour. Please see attached https://bubbleteashoponline.co.za/screenshot-6/
It doesn’t work on storefront either 🙁
I updated the plugin as requested. Was this meant to help with the colour of the text? I still cannot change the colour of my text. All text that is clickable still dissapears when you hover over it. I have also noticed that all text tags on the products are not visible either. How do I fix this?
If it doesn’t work even with the default woocommerce theme – Storefront, this means that the problem doesn’t relate to theme and you need to contact plugin author to fix it.
I’ve changed the main color http://prntscr.com/hkcz5u Please clear cache and check now.
You must be logged in to reply to this topic.Log in/Sign up
One standard license is valid only for 1 project. Running multiple projects on a single license is a copyright violation.
The message was successfully sent
Your shopping cart is empty