after latest update, all the product attributes have dissappeared.
I tried vprevious backups but still do not appear
Describe the problem in more detail and provide temporary wp-admin access.
before the update there were product attributes. I had almost 10 different attributes types with different terms.
Now none of them exist.
Just update of the theme can’t cause such a problem. Please answer the next questions:
1) from which version was it updated?
2) were there any plugins that modify the database?
for example, some of them https://kinsta.com/blog/wordpress-database-plugin/
3) did you have plugins that cache the database?
4) do you have a database cache through the server?
5) did you update the database by WooComerce request?
6) did you not switch the theme, if you switched to which one?
7) if you had backups, you should be able to restore them. Check a few latest backups
You must be logged in to reply to this topic.Log in/Sign up
One standard license is valid only for 1 project. Running multiple projects on a single license is a copyright violation.