I’d like to create a custom page for my archives with WooCommerce Page Builder but no matter what I create the content is showed everytime as FULL-WIDTH rows. I’ve tried to change the settings from Default to Stretch Row etc. but nothing’s changed. Is there any solution?
1) Could you, please, go to Appearance > Themes > activate the official WooCommerce theme Storefront and check if your plugin works fine with the default theme?
2) Provide us with FTP access to allow us to update XStore to the latest version.
3) Allow our user access to Theme Options, change permissions.
1) It seems like everything’s working fine.
2) Do you still need FTP access? It looks like you’ve updated the template and now is up to date.
3) On my end everything’s working properly (Theme Options)
Where can I change the permission for your user?
4) My Web Developer have updated the template 2-3 months ago or so.
1) So, everything works fine with the Storefront but does not work with our theme, right?
4) In the plugins list XStore Core plugin should be available but it’s not there. + I don’t see XStore in the WP Menu http://prntscr.com/tqn4ob
1) FULL WIDTH Problem solved! I’ve contacted with the developer of WC Page Builder and the problem was on his end.
2) I’ve found an option to turn on XStore in the WP Admin Toolbar and now it’s visible. Regarding the XStore Core plugin, what should I do in this case? How can I restore it to the plugin list or so?
3) Unfortunately Java Script still not working on both templates. If I create a page TEST and put there ex. a MODAL then everything’s okay but if I create a product and set up TEST page as a PRODUCT TEMPLATE then modal not working. No idea where to looking for a solution.
4) I’m not sure if I should start a new topic but I have a problem with MY ACCOUNT menu. I’ve switched to the new Header Builder and I can’t change my menu in there.
There is still visible a default menu even if my custom menu is assigned to MY ACCOUNT.
1) ok, great.
2) Plugin folder is at the wp-content/plugins/ and it was activated from XStore > Plugin installer. I suppose you need to ask your developer why he hid that from the plugins list and how to get it back. We don’t have such information.
3) Does it work with the default theme? You need to understand that we can help you only with issues related strictly to our theme. If you use third-party plugins that do not work as it should you need to contact plugin author firts. Only when plugin author checked that everything works fine with the default theme and told you what part of code of our theme causes the issue then we could check if it could be improved to make theme compatible with that plugin.
4) Unfortunately, header builder does not have option to use the custom menu for the my account link.
2) Got it. I’ll contact my developer to fix it.
3) Okay, thank you. In this case I’ll contact plugin developer and maybe there is any solution.
4) Oh, is a shame. Would be cool to have a possibility to rearrange My Account menu. Is there a chance to get this feature with future updates or I need to figure out something?
You must be logged in to reply to this topic.Log in/Sign up
One standard license is valid only for 1 project. Running multiple projects on a single license is a copyright violation.
The message was successfully sent
Your shopping cart is empty