After the update to Woopress 6.0 I noted these problems:
– the logo of the website is gone
– the favicon is gone
– all customizations about fonts are gone
– the portfolio section is present only in the first language, in the other two languages is gone
– other small changes in details that I had obtained with the customized css
– the page’s loading seems a bit slower
How could I solve easily? Please explain to me point b point because I’ve other websites to upgrade too (I’ve several licenses of the theme).
I pvt content you can see the original website (please don’t touch it) and a staging version (works on it in case) to show you the differences between the old (5.0.1) and new (6.0) version.Theme version: 6.0
6.0 is major update because of the Envato requirements to themes + moving of theme options from Option Tree to Redux. Most of the problems are caused by the customization of the child theme. Provide FTP access to the staging site to fix the child theme files according to changes in the child theme.
5) other small changes in details that I had obtained with the customized CSS – provide examples, I’m not sure what exactly is wrong because don’t know your site very well.
6) the page’s loading seems a bit slower – Maybe because of the Redux plugin but we were not able to keep option tree, that options framework was out of date. We can do nothing with this at this moment.
Check and let me know if we need to fix anything else.
Hello, thanks for the help.
For small changes I mean: distance between letters and between lines, position of the text in the page, position of the words in the main menu, position of the menu icon in the mobile menu, the weight of the main font.
See the attached pics (in private area) to understand what I mean:
Pic 1 (original with theme 5.0.1)
Pic 2 (staging with theme 6.0)
Pic 3 (differences between them)
Pic 4 (differences in mobile version)
It’s because of the line-height and font-weight options of the new options framework. Check now.
By the way, it’s bad for SEO to use h1 tag more than once at the page http://prntscr.com/ow2whw I would recommend you to replace h1 by any other tag and just use the styles to get the necessary font-size, color etc.
I have this problem on many of my websites updated to 6.0 version.
Here is in PTV one of them. If you explain to me how to correct it, after I do the same change on the other websites too.
You must be logged in to reply to this topic.Log in/Sign up
One standard license is valid only for 1 project. Running multiple projects on a single license is a copyright violation.
The message was successfully sent
Your shopping cart is empty
Seems you did not register purchase code for WooPress WordPress Support Forum to be able to create a topic on this forum.