1- i have some problems with the categories i can see only the first categories that i have made but the new one shows only sub categories. If i add an new category it shows it works well but the ones that was already made only shows the sub category and some are not showing at all.
2-also im having problems when i change the permalinks settings. it shows 404 error.
You can find the access information in this topic please help thanks
1. When you create a new category and want it to be displayed as a separate one, you should choose “None” in Parent tab. So you need edit the subcategories and select “None” next to the Parent tab and not the category name.
Also some categories may not be shown because products aren’t added there.
2. To fix the issue with permalinks you should make the following changes in wp-admin panel > Settings > Permalinks:
– Under common settings select “Post Name”;
– Within the Option Menu put this in the box Product category base – /shop (or the name of your products page, e.g. /productos);
And save the changes.
1- We know that. please check this example of a category with 2 subcategories
HERRAMIENTAS, PAISAJISMO Y FRAGS – PEGAMENTOS
– HERRAMIENTAS DE PROPAGACION
There is the category HERRAMIENTAS PAISAJISMO Y FRAGS and the 2 subCategories PEGAMENTOS and HERRAMIENTAS DE PROPAGACION for the category, with products in them and they are not displayed in the category list of the store TIENDA VIRTUAL. You can see only PEGAMENTOS like a category and not subcategory. This is on example please check it again.
2- We still have problems with the permalinks. If you change the settings to another option that is not the Defult, you will see that you will not be able to open a category in the shop category or product category. We not that you did same changes in the permalink settings but you didnt notes the error when you try to open a category. Note that the problem is when you try to open a product category and when we put the page in maintenance mode.
please check this problems again and thanks. you still have acces to wp admin and ftp.
I’ve made the changes to Permalinks and now I’m able to open Product categories just fine. Please check the categories links from your side.
The topic ‘Problems with Categories and Permalink settings’ is closed to new replies.
One standard license is valid only for 1 project. Running multiple projects on a single license is a copyright violation.