i am having a problem with my site
when ever i go into any of the shop pages i am getting a message that a product was added to the cart, without me adding anything.
the problem of the speed of the site is still a HUGE PROBLEM.
what ever i did, and how much i invested didnt help my site, and it is still VERY VERY SLOW.
AS you can see in this image it is taking the site 14 seconds to load (10 seconds for something called DOM)
i relly need you to help me with this problem.
1) We can’t reproduce this issue. Describe me your actions step by step.
2) Go to Theme Options > General > Breadcrumbs > change the top and bottom paddings for your breadcrumbs.
3) I would like to help you but we have not found good solution yet.
look what i found taht if i change the theme from child theme to the main theme, i gain a extra speed of avrage 4-5 seconds, this means that something in the child theme is part of the problem.
maybe this can help you to help find and fix the problem???
if you remebmer you used the child theme to apply rtl to the crousel, maybe this is it???
please help me.
Sorry for the delay in answering. As I can see from your screenshot size of the page is also bigger 2.52MB instead of 1.58MB, I don’t think that it’s because of the carousels only. What other changes did you make?
The new carousels have additional scripts and the old scripts are also included, but it can be fixed only by global theme update. We plan to implement new owl carousels in version 4.0 of our theme.
1. there is no other changes besides some css code in rtl.css. can you chack this?
2. any way you can add the new rtl carosel erliear? my site is really slow.
3. can you see this video about the add to cart bug https://www.useloom.com/share/7bf69c75ee2b4cdbb55737f7609de1e1
– Problem with the notice on the product page caused by cache plugin, it cached the notices.
– Unfortunately, we can’t implement new carousel faster because we need to change it for all the elements that use carouser – product sliders, posts sliders, testimonials, instagram, single product, quick view images etc. After that we should test if everything works ok. Only after that we’ll release the new version with updated carousel. Unfortunately, this kind of work requires a lot of time not just a few days.
You must be logged in to reply to this topic.Log in/Sign up
One standard license is valid only for 1 project. Running multiple projects on a single license is a copyright violation.
The message was successfully sent
Your shopping cart is empty