Yesterday I noticed a note about necessary update of Visual Composer plugin.
I made it because I had had problems with some elements before –
mentioned below. But the update changed nothing.
I’m going to mention about only a few ones. On the Home Page is
corporate demo – I made some private changes but they don’t work.
1. Mobile menu – using the responsive version it doesn’t work. After
clicking there’s nothing.
2. There aren’t any widgets sections on the top and on the bottom –
when I click there it’s only empty field.
3. Background video stopped working, its link is from youtube. But in
Frontend Editor it works. In the same ROW I had TEXT BLOCK and I used
shortcode [counter init_value=”1″ final_value=”600″] – it also
4. Paralax effect also doesn’t work – there isn’t background picture.
But in the Frontend Editor I can see it and it works.
The rest of subpages. Don’t work:
5. FAQ – I can see its content but after clicking its title – there’s
nothing. I tried to solve it with FAQ component and code.
6. Progress Bar – but in Frontend Editor Visual Composer it works.
Please, help me or give me necessary pieces of information how to fix
it. Time is money for me now. I don’t know it’s my server’s fault or
Site URL: hidden Theme version: 3.3 WooCommerce version: 3.1.1
Content is visible for topic creator and support staff only.
Apologies for a late response, somehow I missed your ticket.
1. Login didn’t work: http://take.ms/fIzRr can you double check the login, so that I can check what’s going wrong.
2. As always, disable all the plugins, clear your cache both server and browser, and see that did anything.
3. Make sure all the theme and bundled plugins are up-to-date, for plugins download it from here https://www.8theme.com/download-plugins/ and make sure it is up-to-date.