I have some problem with the italian translation:
I installed both files:
in this folder /wp-content/languages/themes.
but the text remains in english
RECENTLY ADDED ITEM(S)
HAVE A COUPON?
How can I solve this problem?
1) Make sure that WP language in WP settings is Italian
2) Make sure that these strings are translated. Use Loco Translate plugin to sync your translation with default xstore.pot file and translate missing strings http://xstore.helpscoutdocs.com/article/30-base-theme-translation
Reply back if you did that but it does not help. Provide admin panel and FTP access then.
1) Place correct translation files into wp-content/languages/themes/ folder. And remove translation files from wp-content/themes/xstore/langugaes.
2) Make sure that all strings that you need are translated, because Recently added item(s) is not translated in translation files http://prntscr.com/fdar8y And I found many other words from your list that are not translated.
3) Provide me FTP access to your site and correct list of missing translations. I mean that you have translated these words using translation files but it does not work on frontend.
Waiting for your reply.
I have placed correct translation files into wp-content/languages/themes/ folder and I have removed translation files from wp-content/themes/xstore/langugaes.
2) I have translated “Recently added item(s)” but in frontend i see the english string and not the italian
3) In private content here you are my FTP access to the site
I am facing the same issue. Can you help me if I gave you FTP and wp credentials?
I am also giving you link that includes Turkish translation files.
You have translated only a few strings. I have placed translation files into wp-content/languages/themes/ folder and don’t see problem with translation http://prntscr.com/feagcj
Also, we have the ready translation for your language – almost 60% of strings are translated, so you can use it and change the necessary strings. I have uploaded our translation files and made the archive or your translation files. You’ll be able to change them back if you don’t like our translation.
I need the italian translation of your theme. I can’t found xstore-it_IT.mo, xstore-it_IT.po files.
There aren’t files for italian language at gitHub link https://github.com/OlgaBarlow/Translation-of-Xstore-theme
Where i can find them?
Unfortunately, we do not have ready Italian translation files.
Please follow documentation to translate theme – http://xstore.helpscoutdocs.com/article/30-base-theme-translation
You must be logged in to reply to this topic.Log in/Sign up
One standard license is valid only for 1 project. Running multiple projects on a single license is a copyright violation.
The message was successfully sent
Your shopping cart is empty