Whatever changes I make to the Single product builder, the change is not reflected in the product page.Site URL: hidden Theme version: 7.2.11
Thank you for using our theme!
Could you, please, provide us with WP Dashboard access to your site to check and help you?
I have sent several email replies to your email but I have not received any response yet for the last 2 days. This is causing me issues with my business so please look into this asap.
Side bar having display issues:
also, the single product page is not showing properly. The product title is in a column where it doesn’t belong.
What email did you use to contact us? Why you did not reply here?
We will do our best to help you, but we can’t open your link – https://gyazo.com/70ade56d9ec035659bb277fa3665e950 Try to use Gyazo screenshot tool -to take screenshots and share them. Or upload your screenshots here – https://dropmefiles.com/ and provide us with the URL via the Private Content area.
Also, provide correct wp-admin access, please – https://gyazo.com/023cc29e2f1e3b7e4278f2510dc369b9
Here’s the link containing the screenshots.
You can see that:
1. When top banner is set in Shop view, the sidebar overlaps with the top banner instead of moving down
2. Promo text banner does not take up the full width
3. Single product page on actual website is showing a different layout from the Single Product Builder view.
The login has been edited.
This is how the mobile responsive view looks like. Please take note of the promo text bar as well as the layout of the page banner.
Thanks for screenshots.
1) I do not see the mentioned situation on your site. It looks like you changed some settings.
What browser do you use?
2) Theme Options > Header builder > Mobile header > Top header > disable/enable Full-Width Header option and check how it works then.
3) As I can see, you activated Multiple templates in Theme Options > WooCommerce > Single product builder, and the second template is applied for all products – https://gyazo.com/9dcd074722d4ee36be0a0e1edb7844d7 You need to delete this template or edit it – https://gyazo.com/a3038ed6db3a006c43737777d0c02abc
you can see that in your theme demo, the sidebar is below the page banner (i.e. it starts on the same Y-axis as where the product sorting toolbar starts). https://xstore.8theme.com/demos/2/home-decor/shop/
However, in my shop, the sidebar starts all the way at the top and overlaps with the page banner.
You can take a look at this screenshot where I set the blog banner as the shop page banner. you can see that the sidebar overlaps with the page banner.
On the demo – Theme Options > WooCommerce > Shop > Shop page layout > Shop Page Banner Position > Above all the Shop content.
the mobile header banner for promo text is stil not resolved even after i enable and disable the full width header function. Additionally, in the shop view it has a huge padding on top and it overlaps with my shop page banner content.
Have you changed wp-admin access? I can’t log in – https://gyazo.com/74552850881df326a48e62008e76a0fd
Clear the cache of your mobile browser and check then. Here is what I can see – https://gyazo.com/ef38ae7ed9e88c63fab802af53754544
the shop page issue has been fixed, but the promo text still can’t stretch to fit the full screen.
Please see the attached screenshot.
this is an issue in both tablet and mobile versions, and I already tried to enable and disable full width header several times but that didn’t help.
Fixed. Clear cache and check.
You must be logged in to reply to this topic.Log in/Sign up
One standard license is valid only for 1 project. Running multiple projects on a single license is a copyright violation.