How to create custom.css you can watch in this tutorial (it’s for Legenda theme but the process is the same).
4. Unfortunately there is no such feature.
5. The same problem persists with default WordPress theme too even if you select “Woo Product Category” element in Visual Composer editor. You need contact Woocommerce support team concerning this issue.
1. Unfortunately there is no such option. You may try to use some Woocommerce plugin to achieve what you want.
2. Single product page template is created by Woocommerce and you have to contact them concerning your query.
1. Please update the theme to the latest version and Woocommerce as well. Before update delete “woocommerce” folder in the directory wp-content/themes/royal/ and it’ll be reuploaded from a new theme package.
Also update all required plugins http://www.8theme.com/download-plugins/ .
Don’t forget to create back up of your files and database before starting update process!
(it’s for Legenda theme but the process is the same).
4. The reason is the path to image is taken as /home/liebherr/public_html/liebherr/wp-content/uploads/2015/04/cigara.jpg instead of /home/liebherr/public_html/wp-content/uploads/2015/04/cigara.jpg. You should check settings on a server where this folder “liebherr” is written and change the path.