Hi, I have got 2 problem here.
1. Install Demo Data botton doesn’t work.
2. I am trying to put add revolution slider. But all I have under the Documentation folder that appears to be an zip file is called “offline-documentation” and then I installed it, then it appears a “0” on the web page.
Please help me to solve the problem
LucySite URL: hidden Theme version: Legenda
the other day our server crashed, so we had to reinstalled WordPress and the Legenda theme again. Therefore,
1. Install Demo Data button doesn’t work, again. Please help us to activate the install demo data button.
2. I am trying to import Slider from the slider revolution, but it still didn’t work after trying many times. It appeared “0” on the page when we import slider from the documentation. I watched the tutorial, but I can never find the file called revslider_import.zip.
Perhaps you can kindly review my steps and tell me where was wrong.
I clicked Slider Revolution–> Clicked “Import Slider”–>and searched for the documentation under the file of Legenda_Ecommerce_Responsive_WordPress_Theme, and it showed three files. One is Legenda_Theme_documentation, Revolution_Slider_documentation, and Visual_Composer_documentation. I chose Revolution_Slider_documentation, but there were only three files to chose from. One is.DS_Store, and a “documentation” in Html format, and a zip file called offline_documentation. I click the zip file named offline_documentation to install but it then shows an 0 on the web page. (www.dataroya.tw/wp-admin/admin-ajax.php)
I bought Legenda on the Envato Market. I am wondering if the link of the file that was provided there for us to download was a defective one with missing files?
Please help me to solve the problem
Thanks a million!Site URL: hidden Theme version: Legenda
I experience the same problem… with the template I just bought (Legenda)
1. I tried to Install Demo Data after activating the necessary pluggins.
2. I watched this tutorial https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Kf64USY7kus
but the file that was supposed to be found in the downloaded files is missing.
(the file called revslider_import.zip.)
3. I also clicked Slider Revolution–> Clicked “Import Slider”–>and searched for the documentation under the file of Legenda_Ecommerce_Responsive_WordPress_Theme, and it showed three files. One is Legenda_Theme_documentation, Revolution_Slider_documentation, and Visual_Composer_documentation. I chose Revolution_Slider_documentation, but there were only three files to chose from. One is.DS_Store, and a “documentation” in Html format, and a zip file called offline_documentation. I click the zip file named offline_documentation to install but it then shows an 0 on the web page.
I bought Legenda on the Envato Market as well… and I cannot seem to find in any forum the answer to an issue that seems so common among Legenda buyers..
Would you be so kind so as to solve this for us?
Thank you very much in advance..
Eva, thanks so much for your prompt reply and fix-up! Things seem to work much better.
One more thing though: it would be extremely helpful if we had the rest of the pages shown on the demo version on the live preview of the theme See here: (http://8theme.com/demo/legenda/)
Is there a way to have all this data imported as well? It would make our work much more efficient.
MiouSite URL: hidden Theme version: Legendary 2.10.0
Eva hello again, I have been looking around the forum section trying to figure out how to operate the mega menu options.. I read this: https://www.8theme.com/topic/mega-menu/ and apparantly there is no menu type option or some other option.
Is there a possibility that the template contents have changed since 2014 and the directions are no longer applicable? Is the plugin you are mentioning in your reply (http://menu.megamain.com) the one that costs 15$ the one used in the demo?
I would like to have the mega-menu as it is shown on your demo (that gives you the option as it drops down not to cover the page, but to create new space between the menu line and the page content (see Blog / portfolio tabs)
MiouSite URL: hidden Theme version: Legendav 2.10.0 WooCommerce version: WordPress 4.4.1
You read the topic for IDStore theme, but you’re using Legenda theme.
Please read the documentation how to create mega menu:
Now I am facing the problem of installing other demo pages onto the website. I need to build up the product page. It would be nice if I can make it looks like http://8theme.com/demo/legenda/product-category/men/?cols=5
How can I do import them?
Thank a million
LucySite URL: hidden Theme version: Legenda WooCommerce version: latest version
There is no page to import for Shop. It default Woocommerce page. To install their demo pages go to Woocommerce > System Status > Tools > click “Install pages” button near “Install WooCommerce Pages” field. Then you’ll see Shop, Cart, Checkout, My Account pages in Pages section. To customize shop page go to Theme Options > Shop, Products Page Layout and select settings you need.
To add sidebar go to Appearance > Widgets > Shop Sidebar and add needed widgets.
Hi Eva, could you tell me how to make category and subcategories for our customers to choose?
and make check-box for them
and price filter
I enable the woocommerce widget, but they don’t show up. Also I don’t know what is the difference between “Category under the Post” and “Category under the Product”. Will those influence how these filters and check-boxes showing up in the product page?Site URL: hidden Theme version: Legenda WooCommerce version: latest version
You need create categories in Products > Categories section and select parent category for your subcategories in a category settings.
Unfortunately there is no checkbox for categories.
To add Price Filter you need use “Woocommerce Price Filter” widget in Appearance > Widgets and add it to “Shop Sidebar” area.
I enable the woocommerce widget, but they don’t show up
What widget did you enable and where?
Where do you see “Category under the Post” and “Category under the Product”?
You must be logged in to reply to this topic.Log in/Sign up
One standard license is valid only for 1 project. Running multiple projects on a single license is a copyright violation.
The message was successfully sent
Your shopping cart is empty