We could help you solve the issue faster if you follow the next steps before you create a support topic:
1) Read theme documentation and watch video tutorials
2) Make sure you are using the most updated versions of theme, XStore Core plugin, WordPress and bundled plugins.
3) Deactivate all the third-party plugins. If this solves the problem, gradually activate your plugins one by one, until you spot the problematic plugin.
4) If you have a caching plugin or CDN make sure that you cleared the cache.
5) If you faced issues with the default WooCommerce/WordPress options then change your WordPress theme to the default Storefront theme and check if it works fine with the default theme.
6) On your WordPress root folder, edit the wp-config.php and set the value of WP-DEBUG to true. Check the error you have.
If you have followed all these steps and you’re still encountering difficulties, please submit topic by following these steps:
1) Describe the issue and what led to it. Please be as detailed as possible.
2) Send us the link to your site and temporary WP Dashboard access in the Private content area to speed up the solving of the issue. Double-check the access you provide to avoid a non-working username or password.
3) Provide screenshots or video for better understanding.
You can use following tools to make screenshots and video:
You must be logged in to reply to this topic.Log in/Sign up
One standard license is valid only for 1 project. Running multiple projects on a single license is a copyright violation.