Hi 8theme team,
I have installed COLOR AND LABEL VARIATIONS plugin to show the variation as image in my store.
My store is https://stargazestore.com/shop
But it does not work. The theme keeps to show the Variation in Dropdown style.
and i want it to look like this:
the Yith color and label variations is working on other theme, but not in xstore.
ok it looks so much works needed.
i have other problem.
when you open the shop page: https://www.stargazestore.com/shop/
It does not show all first 12 products, it shows only one by one each time we scroll to bottom.
and my website loads so slow.the shop page and even the checkout page is so slow. only wp-admin page loads faster. i test the gtmetrix.com test, and result is site is 6.6 seconds finish loading. that is so bad.
could you check it for me? it’s strange it loads slow. my website use lightspeed hosting package.
1) Tell me is problem with COLOR AND LABEL VARIATIONS plugin solved? Because if you did not use global attributes then I suppose you don’t get the necessary result even with the default theme, don’t you?
2) WP user that you created does not have admin permissions and I can’t check backend settings to give you solution about products per page issue.
3) Do you use cache plugin?
1) i can’t get it to work so i disable that plugin.
2) oh i forgot to change the role to administrator. and now i have changed it to administrator. please retry.
3) yes i used cache plugin. but before i enable the cache plugin, the problem “in shop page only show one product and have to scroll to show one-by-one” already exist.
This is so frustrating.
1) You should contact plugin author and follow the documentation first to install it in right way and make sure that everything works fine with default WC theme. If the problem appears with our theme only then we’ll be able to help you.
2) 1 product per row was set in Theme Options http://prntscr.com/j6bymj
3) We have checked your site with our theme and with default WC theme – Storefront and don’t see the very big difference (XStore https://gtmetrix.com/reports/www.stargazestore.com/2JAAtlOG , Storedront – https://gtmetrix.com/reports/www.stargazestore.com/kvSJGpIz )
4) I see that your site was hacked because there is third-party code in theme functions http://prntscr.com/j6ctz5 Contact your server admin to solve this https://medium.com/@rakshitshah/wordpress-wp-vcd-malware-attack-e7394801895d
You must be logged in to reply to this topic.Log in/Sign up
One standard license is valid only for 1 project. Running multiple projects on a single license is a copyright violation.
The message was successfully sent
Your shopping cart is empty